I put together a list of 30 picture challenges for divination. The hashtag/tag to use if you are interested in participating on your blog, instagram, tumblr, G+ or FB is #30daydivinationpic
Feel free to use your imagination about how to interpret these challenges. I look forward to seeing a lot of variety and unique image ideas. Please comment below with alink to your blog if you plan on blogging this challenge so that we can follow along!
1. Selfie with your Tarot Soul Card
2. Your name in runes (draw it if you don’t have any runes)
3. A crystal ball (use a public domain image and jazz it up if you don’t have your own)
4. A pendulum (make your own from a ring if you don’t have one)
5. Your favourite Lenormand deck/card
6. The palm of your hand
7. Cards (Tarot, Oracle, Lennies, Playing Cards) and a Cup of Tea (or coffee)
8. Candle with any divination tool
9. A hand drawn self-made Tarot Spread
10. A Tarot quote collage
12. Crystals on their own or with another divination tool
14. Rainbow colours
18. On the rocks
19. Your favourite card backs
20. Your favourite Tarot bag
21. A piece of jewellery you like to wear for divination
22. Your Spirit Animal Guide
23. The number 9
24. Priest/ess (go wild and stage a pic of you as a Priest/ess of an Ancient Temple if you like!)
25. Faeries – in the cards, figurines, you dressed out… whatever
26. Love hearts (any divination tool – think Valentine’s reading)
27. Swords (doesn’t have to be Tarot)
28. Glitter and Stars
29. A card or rune over your heart (something you desire to manifest)
30. Selfie with a divination symbol who represents how you feel
Maybe I’ll get further than #1 with this one…
Bronze statuette of a veiled and masked dancer. Greek, 3rd–2nd century B.C.
The complex motion of this dancer is conveyed exclusively through the interaction of the body with several layers of dress.
Over an undergarment that falls in deep folds and trails heavily, the figure wears a lightweight mantle, drawn tautly over her head and body by the pressure applied to it by her right arm, left hand, and right leg. Its substance is conveyed by the alternation of the tubular folds pushing through from below and the freely curling softness of the fringe.The woman’s face is covered by the sheerest of veils, discernible at its edge below her hairline and at the cutouts for the eyes. Her extended right foot shows a laced slipper. This dancer has been convincingly identified as one of the professional entertainers, a combination of mime and dancer, for which the cosmopolitan city of Alexandria was famous in antiquity. (MET)
Time to reblog one of my favourite sculptures again!
I was reading a book, and this time actually NOT to break it apart for spreads — but apparently that didn’t stop me. I literally had to put the book down and walk away so I could go write this down.
 Your VICE - PcC
 Why you LIKE it - 4C
 What it’s REALLY DOING to you - 6W
 How you should DEAL with it - 5W
[Quint] 15 - The Devil
ahahahAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaa… /FUCK YOU/
I see a lot of familiar faces here. Gotta love the Fire vs Water dynamic *I have no idea what you’re referring to*
Good spread, hellboundwitch. Think I might do a Virtue one as well.
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
2 out of 7
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who’s the most M̖̩͓̣̹̣E͔̼̟͎͈͓̙͝T̯͎̩A̢͎͚͕͓̠̻̥L̬̙̤ ͙̖M̦O̷͔̺L̢̹̜̠̪̪ͅL̘͖̙U̲S̵̟͎͖C͎ of them all?
Ten Major Artists:
Wong Wong & Lulu
Pepper examining himself before commencing a self-portrait
Tiger the spontaneous reductionist
Misty goes off the wall
Minnie, the abstract expressionist
Minnie’s Reindeer in Provence, 1992.
Smokey painting after an hour in the catnip patch
Smokey at work
Ginger’s Stripped Bare Birds, 1992.
Princess, the elemental fragmentist
Charlie, the peripheral realist
this literally makes me so happy
y o u k n o w w h o y o u a r e
i regret nothing about this self portrait because its still so fucking aw
fulesome and funny
THERE I FIXED IT
Oh look, a new follower *click*
DICK! DIIIIIIIICK!!! SO MUCH DICKKKKKK THE BIGGEST DICKS YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!! DID I MENTION DICK???!? D I C K
*resists urge to cash in on latest meme*
Beta Testing: “Cups of Illusion” The Cups of Illusion spread is a sixteen-card spread using the 78 cards of a full tarot deck. This spread specifically targets the illusions the Querent sees in eight spheres of their environment, including themselves, and the real nature underneath the illusions. The layout is based on the RWS 7 of Cups, and the cards are laid out in planetary order.
(Note to…Post updated with the significance of each position. Deal order diagram to come once the lighting looks better than rinse water.
Oooooh, nice one!